The story behind the brand Perfo began in 1996. The production house Perfo d.o.o. was established a few years later, in 2005, by Andrej Štritof and Aleš Pavlin, producers who have been working actively in the field of Slovenian cinematography for more than 15 years.
Through Perfo’s prolific history they have produced hundreds of TV commercials and music videos recently focusing on TV series and film production.
In the last few years Perfo has collaborated to create the commercial hit series »It’s good to be a neighbour« and the internationally acclaimed »In Treatment«, awarded with a Viktor award (Slovenian version of Emmy) for best TV show.
In the field of film production the company has produced features »A Trip«, »Dual«, a short »E-Pigs« and the documentary »Children of socialism- Change my head«.
At the 22nd Slovenian Advertising Festival SOF 2013 in Portorož Perfo received the award for best film ads production house.
- Grand Jury Prize, 43. Nashville International Film Festival, Nashville, USA; Feature film Izlet / A Trip
- Special Jury Mention, 36. Cleveland International Film Festival, Cleveland, USA; Feature film Izlet / A Trip
- Viktor 2011 - expert Viktor Award for best TV show, Ljubljana, Slovenia; Television show 'In Treatment'
- The Jury of Slovenian Film critics and publicists for best film, 14th Festival of Slovenian Film, Portorož, Slovenia; Feature film Izlet / A Trip
- 10 Degrees Hotter Short Film, the best short film selected by the Jury, 10th Valley Film Festival, San Fernando, USA; Short fiction film E-Pigs
- Vesna award for special achievement - 12th Festival of Slovenian Film, Portorož, Slovenia; Short fiction film E-Pigs
- Gold Award, 9th KIAF - International Advertising Festival, Kiev, Ukraine; Promotional film Elan WaveFlex Race
- Perfo wins Best film ads production house at 22nd Slovenian Advertising Festival - SOF in Portorož